Saturday, December 6, 2014

By Popular Demand

This is going to serve primarily as an index to the book review posts I do over at The Other McCain more or less weekly. Most of what I review is science fiction and military history, with the occasional urban fantasy and even more occasional mainstream fiction novel added because I occasionally feel the need to read some historical fiction. Comments have been disabled since the commenting action should be going on at the book posts, and because I have enough troll patrolling at Stacy's joint to keep me busy.

As time and energy permit, I may expand this blog to include Reviews on Demand, where I can be bribed to look at something you're not quite sure you want to pick up, or conversely to give a good solid trashing to some no-talent Glittery Hoo-Ha who deserves it. We'll see how things work out.